Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

First of Many

Well Thanksgiving has finally come and gone. Michelle and I are thankful to be spending it together as our own family. Of course we are also thankful for our families and we spent time with both this holiday. Since my parents live in Santa Maria that is where we headed on Wednesday. We had a great time since having the Trevino family all in one place at one time is a rare occasion. We stayed up late and had good quality time together and shared memories and told stories and Michelle got to know my family a little better. Then on Thursday we had some great turkey and other food. Then it was time to head home. We got to the Chandler family gathering just in time for a second round of great food and fellowship. What a great celebration it has been!



Me and my wonderful Mom


My Brother Ezekial Trevino, me, and my Brother Manuel Trevino


My Niece Jacquelyn Trevino and myself


Me and my God son Nico Trevino


My Baby Cousin Meadow, my Sister Sarah Bewley, My Mom, and Niece Aryn Bewley


A long standing Trevino tradition...waaaay to many pumpkin pies!


Michelle and her new in-laws Sarah Bewley, Monique Garner, and Julie Trevino


Alanna Garner

Nico Trevino

The Chandler Family
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

all your little nephews and nieces are so cute!

Heather said...

Jonah, I got your nice comment on my race post. Yeah, make fun of the tired sister-in-law, haha.