Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

This Just In....

(A special news announcement)

A couple of weeks ago I took the CBEST which is the first of a few tests you need to pass to become a teacher. It would also allow me to start substitute teaching. Today we recieved the results and I passed! My overall score was a 139 and you need at least a 117 to pass. The news came just in time for the holidays. What a great suprise! The end.

4 comments:

Joy Kerr-Owens said...

I'm not a bit surprised.

Heather said...

That's great, good job.

Sarah said...

Yeah Jonah, congratulations! Good thing too, since we already celebrated.

cmm said...

yaaay. we should chat because i want to take it too. love you guys. merry christmas my darlings!