Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Third

Since Michelle and I are going to a good friends wedding this fourth we are unable to see or set off fireworks. This caused quite the dilemna seeing as how the fourth of july is my favorite holiday. Im not the number one patriot or anything I just really like fireworks. So the choice was: A. Go to my good friends wedding or B. Fireworks. Of course we chose A. Then things took a turn for the better when I found out that there would be a "pre-fourth of july" fireworks show. Yesterday evening Michelle and I went floating with some family and friends. Floating is exactly what it sounds like, you take rafts or inner tubes and you start at one point in the river and float to another point. Its simple fun and incredibly relaxing. After floating my sister, brother-in-law, and neice joined us at the Visalia Rawhide stadium for some baseball and a truly grand fireworks display. So kudos to Visalia for having a third of july fireworks show.












1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a good show, I'm glad you guys were able to see fireworks after all. We went floating today and are planning to watch fireworks tonight, sounds familiar.