Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

1st of Many

I made my first pie!! I felt like having pie one day so I decided I would just make one. I realized after I had already started making it that I didn't have a rolling pin or a pastry cutter. The pastry cutter wasn't a big deal but the rolling pin was a little harder to go without. We had a wine bottle that I used instead and it worked good enough to get the crust at least some what circular and thin. Plus I figured it didn't need to be perfect since it was my first one. I was pleased with the overall results, however the peaches themselves weren't very good so the pie would have been excellent if the peaches had been better.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks like a beautiful pie!!