Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Addition

 There were 4 little kittens found at Jonah's work and he couldn't resist rescuing one.  The 3 others were adopted as well so they all got homes.  She was only about 3 weeks and had to be bottle fed.




 I gave her a bath the second day we had her.  Despite what the picture looks like she actually didn't seem to mind it too much.

After her bath
Since Monty is my cat, this little one is Jonah's.  She's named Posie, after Buster Posie, the Giants' catcher.  The day we got her we took her with us to Heather and Isaac's house to watch one of the world series games.  Micah first suggested we name her Great Grandma Silvia, after my mom's mom.  Even though that was a good suggestion we went with his second choice which was Posie.

I found her curled up in my basket of yarn, what a cozy spot.

Monty has been pretty good with her.  He licks her, sometimes plays with her, and once I found them snuggling together.  Other times though he gets pretty annoyed with her and doesn't like it when she touches him.
I couldn't resist posting this cute picture of my cat, he's such a sweetie!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute!

jamaelbrooke said...

Your cats are too cute! Not fair!