Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Be Mine

For Valentine's Day Jonah and I didn't have any big plans which turned out to be a good thing since he had to work a 12 hour shift and didn't get home until 7:00pm.  I spent most of the afternoon making dinner and had it ready when he got home.  We had cornish game hens, mushrooms, rice, garlic bread, and meringue key lime pie.  It was so delicious!!  I had never eaten let alone made cornish game hens but thanks to some tips from my father-in-law they turned out better than I had hoped.  We finished up the evening by watching a few episodes of the Office.

4 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Impressive! That all looks so good!

Sarah said...

I'm still impressed by the cornish game hens, and everything looks delicious. This is pretty much what Heather said, but I'm agreeing in a more specific way

cmm said...

ooo girl! gotta give me the recipe!