Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Special Photowalk

Jamie and I have been waiting for a while to get to do this photowalk..... WEDDING DRESSES!!  Unfortunately for us we waited until the day with the hottest tempature so far.  Despite the heat and sweat we had a lot of fun getting dressed up, doing our hair and makeup, making bouquets, and of course taking pictures.  My sisters even got in on this one and joined us!  Sarah was a model and Heather took pictures.  As soon as Heather posts you can see what she got here and check out Jamie's pictures here












3 comments:

jamaelbrooke said...

So I think our next theme should be crazy hair and makeup! I had a blast and I'm looking forward to many more photo shoots. I think I'm beginning to like photo shoots more than photowalks...just maybe. ;)

Sarah said...

Look how peaceful Jamie looks lying on the rocks :) Good photos

Natalie said...

oh I LOVE this! The rocks are soo appealing and add such great depth to this picture! Great Job Michelle!