Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Long 1st Trimester!

Well I've officially made it to the 2nd trimester!! I'm pretty excited about being a third of the way done and being that much closer to meeting our little lemon (that's the size of the baby this week)! I'm in the irritating stage of my old clothes not fitting like they should (or at all!) and not really being big enough for maternity clothes.  I'm sure that will soon change since now I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week, I haven't had any problem gaining weight thus far so I'm sure this won't be hard for me :)

A friend just gave me this shirt that says "make way for the bump (baby under manufacturing process)"

3 comments:

Heather said...

VERY cute!

Jen Foley said...

Cute shirt!

Joel and Kirsten said...

Cute shirt :) Glad you're putting it to good use!