Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunshine At Last!

Yesterday I helped out the accommo team with turnover. While Jonah and I were cleaning cabins we found this really neat and rather large moth on one of the doors.  We sat down and marveled at it for a while and then I decided it was worth a walk back to the house to get my camera and I am glad I did. 



We finished turnover in time for a late and well earned lunch.  It was a beautiful day so after we ate we sat on our porch and enjoyed the sunshine and some lavender earl grey tea.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! We had fun looking at the picture you texted to Isaac. The kids were amazed.

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your help! And, wow, what a moth! Also, that tea on the porch sounds amazing.

N Shields said...

Aw yeah, that moth's sweet.