Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Waiting Game

It is officially one week until Emery is due!! I've been having dreams about her recently and they've all been short but so good, she has just been the sweetest, squishiest little girl ever and I all want to do is squeeze her! I can't wait for that to actually be able to happen. So far I haven't noticed any "signs" that she's coming soon but I'm hoping it will be sometime this week! She has been moving around like crazy the past few weeks and finally figured out how to kick my ribs.  I was hoping I would make it through without her doing that but at least she waited this long to start doing it.  Over all I think I'm doing pretty well and while I'm eager to not be pregnant any more I have a better attitude about it now then I did a couple weeks ago. But I still hope she comes sooner rather than later!!

2 comments:

jamaelbrooke said...

I can't wait! I really really hope she comes this week! I'm just waiting for that text that says "you're having contractions". Eeeeee, I will be even more anxious then.

Joy Kerr-Owens said...

I can't wait to meet your precious, squishy babygirl!