Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 Month Wonder


Our baby girl is once again another month older! I just can't believe how much difference 3 months can make, she has changed so much. I love being her mom. I knew being a parent was going to be pretty cool but I really had no idea it would be this great. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter and I thank God for giving her to us.
 Here are some of the new things she's doing:
She loves music.
She is great at holding her head up.
She enjoys tummy time now.
She rolls over!
She likes to stand up.
She smiles at pretty much anyone who smiles at her.
She laughs.
She is getting good at grabbing things and putting them directly into her mouth.
She really likes to hold onto things (toys, fingers, clothes, her hands, her feet) especially as she falls asleep.
She is ticklish on her neck.
She really likes going outside.
She still likes her baths and fortunately we are able to keep the "after bath monsters" away. Those darn monsters used to make her cry when she had to get out of the bath.
 She likes when her shirts get taken off over her head.
She is always in a good mood when she gets her pjs put on before going to bed. I always give her lots of kisses on her face and chest between outfits and it makes her smile (it's one of my favorite times of day).









4 comments:

Sarah said...

You forgot to say that she is the cutest, sweetest baby ever! But I guess that is obvious :-)

Joy Kerr-Owens said...

What a sweetheart!

Joanna said...

Beautiful child, beautiful photos!

jamaelbrooke said...

I just love her! She is beautiful! I can't believe our babies are growing soooo fast. Pretty soon we'll be helping each other plan their 1 year birthday parties.