Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

 We started Thanksgiving by running in the Race Against Hunger 5K. My whole family participated in the run and walk. It was the first 5K I've actually run since before I got pregnant.  The runners started out together but soon we seperated due to different running speeds.  Heather and I stuck together and I was glad to have such a good partner who helped me through it!

 The Chandler family after we all finished.

After running Jonah, Emery, and I went over to the Bewley's house and visited with Jonah's sisters for a couple hours. We came home and had a short visit with an out of town friend who got to meet Emery for the first time.  I finally got to take a shower and came out to find this sweet scene...
 
Emery had a Thanksgiving outfit that she wore for a little while.
 Our long time family friend Garrett Ghent and a friend of his came and joined us for dinner.


Emery wanted to be part of the group so she decided to eat the table.



No comments: