Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2015

Going Home

 


We were discharged from the hospital Tuesday morning. It was such a relief to be going home. Unfortunately I had developed a spinal headache from the spinal tap I had during my C-section. The anesthesiologist recommended I go home with some pain meds instead of getting a blood patch so that's what we did. The headache got worse and lasted for 4-5 days and I wasn't able to do much besides lay on the couch and feed the baby. My incision and stomach were more sore this time as well. Jonah and Emery both had a cold so Ezra was the only healthy one. We were blessed to have people bring us meals during this time. It was so great when the headache finally was gone but then I had diarrhea for a week. It was a rough couple weeks but Ezra is the sweetest baby and we had so much help from our family and friends that we were able to make it through.
 
Some of the people had gift for the kids when they brought dinner. One was a new toddler Bible that Emery LOVES. She even showed Ezra some of the pictures.


Our first outing was to the Nickell's house for dinner and the cousins finally got to meet Ezra. The kids had been sick so they had to wait before they could meet him. They were all so sweet holding him and commenting about him.
 

No comments: