Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

She's a world traveler

Sarah is studying in London for the semester through Fresno State.
Dad, Mom, Jonah and I drove her to the San Francisco on Wednesday night.


The hotel we stayed in was pretty nice. This is the front room.
The bedroom.
The jungle in the middle of our hotel!


Eating breakfast the next morning
before heading to the airport.

Sarah in the airport, how she really felt.
Bye Sarah!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice pictures, I'm so glad you guys were able to come drop me off. That jungle breakfast was fun, actually the breakfast wasn't all that great, but the jungle part was cool.

Heather said...

This post was really sad, especially the breakfast picture, but I still wish I could have been there.