Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friday night show

Friday night I got the opportunity to play music at Wildflower Cafe of Exeter. It was alot of fun. I had plenty of support from my and Michelle's family. There were also some friends that came. Jesse, a friend of ours, joined me and played backup guitar and the hammered dulcimer which I believe is an Irish instrument. I had fun and was glad to play again, it had been a long time since I played a show. Michelle took awesome photos as usual so enjoy!





2 comments:

cmm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cmm said...

irish instrument indeed! and such a beautiful one. i wished we lived closer so i could pop in and see you play and vice versa. i play this coming thursday at the frog and the fiddle in downtown sonora. wish you could strum along. hearts!