Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Giant Visitor

Last night while we were getting ready for bed, Jonah went outside to turn off the shop light. He came back in and said that there was a huge spider outside the bathroom on the wall. I, of course, had to go take a look! I was quite shocked when I saw this sucker, not only was he very large but I hadn't really seen other spiders like him before and he was eating a crane fly. I in turn had to go tell Dad that we had a huge spider outside our door and he came and looked too.

I wish there was something else in the picture to compare him to because he doesn't look so big all by himself. However, I was NOT about to stick my hand close enough to be in the picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was going to say you should have put your hand in there for size reference.