Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

Jonah treated me to a fun and relaxing first Mother's Day!  He had to work until the early afternoon but as soon as he was off it was all about me. He had the afternoon and evening all planned out and wouldn't tell me what we were going to be doing.  Jonah did the dishes and other cleaning for the day and then we went for a walk. Next we headed down to Oakhurst and saw "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" which we both enjoyed.  

After the movie it was time for dinner so we headed to Vons and bought some yummy food for a picnic dinner at Bass Lake.  We also got a root beer shake from the Forks, all of it was delicious! Unfortunately the mosquitos also thought that we were delicious!

The view from our picnic table.

When we got back to the house Jonah said he had one last surprise for me that he needed to quickly set up. I walked into the bedroom to find candles lit and hearts sprinkled on the bed and I got a nice long back massage!  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and how much he loves me and our baby.

5 comments:

Jen Foley said...

Cute! I love your shirt!

jamaelbrooke said...

How Sweet! Good job Jonah!

Heather said...

Very sweet. Good job, Jonah.

Heather said...

Oops, didn't mean to post the same comment as Jamie :-)

Sarah said...

That sounds like a great way to celebrate!