Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

5 Month Wonder

Emery is 5 months old (a little older now since this post is late, fortunately I took the pictures on time)!! As always here's what she has been up to the past month...
 
Her first tooth broke through the day after she turned 5 months!
Sometimes when we sing to her she starts singing with us.
She started army crawling.
She is a pro at sitting up by herself.
She's been a little fussy due to the teething but in general is still a happy baby.
She gets to sit up in the bath now.
She is starting to get stranger and seperation anxiety.
She does not like getting dressed, especially when she has to put her arms through the sleeves.
She gives hugs (I love them so much).
She likes hugging her toys.
She likes it when we say to her "mamamamama" or "dadadadada."
She likes when daddy "brings her toys to life," giving them voices and movement.
She weighs 14lbs 8oz (50th percentile) and is 25 1/5 inches (60th)
 
 













 
 

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wouldn't believe you about the hugs, if I hadn't had them myself. That girl is a hugging champ!

Joy Kerr-Owens said...

She's so amazingly beautiful!!! Does this "stranger anxiety" mean she won't want me to hold her anymore? :-(

Sarah said...

I know!!! I love her hugs too! What a cutie!