Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Eve

We decided to open our presents as a family on Christmas Eve evening so that we wouldn't have to be rushed on Christmas day. We wanted to take a family picture in front of our tree before we opened presents but Jonah had one gift for me to open before the picture, it was a remote for my camera (notice I'm holding it in the picture) how perfect for taking our picture!


Emery with her present before opening it. She did a good job again with some help from Dad this time. 


She took the bow off all by herself without any prompting!


Jonah also got me a tripod so I had to try it out in a low light situation with my remote. It worked great!

We had such a nice little Christmas time together and I was glad we decided to do it when we didn't feel like we needed to rush.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You got a tripod?! Jealous!