Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

16 Months

Emery turning 16 months was on our christmas tree hunt day so those pictures are posted below. I didn't have any other pictures from that day so I just pulled some pictures off my phone of her recently (sorry for the low quality on some of the photos). Her new words this month are: please, thank you, peek-a-boo, love you, poop, baby, choo-choo, and sticker. I feel like she suddenly actually "plays" with toys and stuffed animals now and it's really fun to play with her. One of her favorite things right now is to wrap a baby up in a blanket and carry it around.
 

She picked out this Rudolph while we Christmas shopped.
 
Playing peek-a-boo on our way to get the mail.

She has fun putting clothes over her head and walking around blindly trying to find me.