Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve

We decided to celebrate Christmas as just our little family on Christmas Eve since we were going to be busy on Christmas day. It was cozy, quiet, and not rushed.
 
We had a hard time getting this picture so please excuse the blank wall and our carbon monoxide alarm that joined our family for the picture.

 Emery with the first gift of the night.

My regular camera lense has decided to stop auto focusing so I have to focus it myself which is something I am out of practice. Its also especially hard to focus when your subjects move and the lighting is dim so please forgive the blurry pictures.

We got Emery a guitar and she loved it. Here Jonah is tightening the strings and she can't wait for him to give it to her.

Finally getting to play.
I loved our Christmas Eve and think it might have to be our tradition.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks peaceful and nice!

jamaelbrooke said...

I love the carbon monoxide sensor! Lol! And a guitar is the perfect gift for Emery!