Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Art Wall

Monday was a holiday for Michelle and I and since we did not have to go to school or work and had the house to ourselves we decided to do some art work. It was a pretty successful event. We lit a ton of candles and made some good art. Then we decided that we should display some of it on a wall in our room.


This was mine.


This was Michelle's.


This is me working away.


This is Michelle working by candle light.


This is the wall in our room TADA!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the leaf artwork! It's even better in real life. Love, Mom

Sarah said...

That is cozy and happy. I like the art, you guys are a creative couple.

Heather said...

That looks so relaxing. I love all the color charts too.