Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bragging Rights

I have decided that Michelle does not get recognition for a whole lot of things that she is very talented at. I have decided that this blog will be dedicated to showing everyone those incredible talents. Michelle is very artistic and creative. She loves to make things and those include earringgs as shown in the last blog.



She is also an incredible photographer. Here are a few of my favorites.







She is also good at crocheting. She can crochete beanies, blankets, and scarfs. Not only did she take this great photo but she made the beanie I am wearing.

She is an awesome artist as well. Since I am doing this post in secret I don't have any photos of her art so you will have to take my word for it.
The end!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jonah, what a GREAT post! I'd like to add that she is a beautiful dancer, a great storyteller, good company, is very caring, and has a zest for life, I'm sure you agree! Thanks for being such a great husband to my sister!

Sarah said...

That is so sweet. Good choice of pictures, those are beautiful.

Karen said...

Very sneaky Jonah! You guys are both awesome! Love, Mom