Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I had to work 12:00-close Saturday and it was crazy! I was pretty tired coming home and wasn't very excited to make a lemon raspberry cake for a live auction at church the next day. However I got help from Mom and our good friend Brenna who was here for a short visit.


Not feeling like making a cake.


Brenna and Mom cutting off the tummy.


Brenna and I with the finished product!

Decorating the cakes was fun and they both turned out beautiful!
Mom's German Chocolate

4 comments:

Isaac said...

mmmmm cake!

Jonah Trevino said...

Baaaaahahahaha!
You said tummy!
Its actually a "Crown"

Sarah said...

Wow, those cakes look so good, my mouth is watering!! P.S. to Jonah: I don't know what you are talking about crowns for, cakes have tummies!

Heather said...

Those look great!