Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Her Birthday

 I realize this post is exactly one month late today but things have been a little busy recently. I tried to document the day of Emery's birthday with pictures but didn't get as much as I wanted. Here are some of the activities we did to help her have a fun birthday.
 
We started out by having cheerios for breakfast.


Played with some cups in the kitchen.

Took a bath.



 
Walked out to the grapevines and picked grapes.




 


Took a nice nap.

When Daddy got home we went to the river to play.



We did some other things but that's as far as I got with my pictures. It's hard to believe we now have a one year old. She is our joy and delight and we've been so blessed by her little life thus far.

No comments: