Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Anniversary

On May 31st Jonah and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. The day started out very early with me waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep. Jonah was sweet and got up with me and we decided to watch the sunrise. Unfortunately it wasn't a very interesting sunrise and we didn't get any beautiful pictures but it was still fun to spend the time together.

We hadn't made any big plans but during lunch we decided to go to the Fresno Zoo. It was hot but we had fun and were able to see pretty much all of the animals before it closed at 6:00pm.



After the zoo we went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill on our way back up to camp.  I'm so happy and blessed to be married to my best friend.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, for a second I thought that komodo dragon was real and I was like, "Watch out, Jonah!"