Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Rocking Chair

A few months ago my dad told me to think about if there was anything I wanted him to make in preparation for Emery coming. It didn't take me long to decide that I'd like a rocking chair, when I told my dad he seemed a little unsure about it but none the less he told me to find a rocking chair that I liked and plans for it. He had never made one before but I had complete confidence it would turn out perfectly. And it did! I love it! It's beautiful, comfortable, and my dad made it, so it will always be something special to me.

3 comments:

jamaelbrooke said...

How sweet! You're making me cry!

Sarah said...

Oh Dad, acting like he doesn't think he knows what he's doing and then making masterpieces :) How come there isn't a picture of you sitting in the chair?

Heather said...

I agree with Jamie!