Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Prep

My sister Sarah was married on June 2nd up at Calvin Crest, I have to wait to post pictures from the actual wedding until she posts them on her blog. So instead here are some of the wedding preparation pictures. 

My Aunt Joanna and Mom altered mine and Rachel's bridesmaids dresses and shortened Heather's. 

The bride and her bridesmaids after getting our nails done. 

On Friday we had a big group of relatives and friends who helped with all of the setting up and getting ready.

I was in charge of making the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Brenna and Janelle helped me all afternoon.

Jonah helped rake pine needles at Vespers where the ceremony took place.

We had the rehearsal and then headed up to the back pad for dinner. 



After dinner we finished up the flowers and then headed to bed.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

All the flowers turned out beautifully, you did a great job! I knew I should put you in charge of that

Heather said...

Good one, Sarah.