Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

11 Month Wonder

I am amazed we only have one month until we have a 1 year old! I'm not sure if I'm ready for that but I guess it's coming no matter what.
 
Here's her 11 month update:
She has 7 teeth (3 on top, 4 on bottom)!
She loves making people laugh.
People think she's very quiet and calm but when she's at home she's goofy, talks/shouts, and crawls/climbs around like crazy.
She loves the water.
She has taken a few steps by herself.
She loves walking if she can hold one of our hands.
She is an expert climber.
She knows how to get off whatever she climbs.
She can drink from a straw.
She likes helping with everything (putting dishes away, turning off lights, etc.).
She points to things she wants.
She knows how to give high fives and to pound it (bump fists).
She can blow kisses.








 

1 comment:

Janelle C. said...

I really like the last picture! Such a silly girl!