Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

12 Month Wonder

Well we have reached the end of the monthly onesies made for me by Jamie! I'm a little sad but also relieved, these pictures have gotten harder and harder to take. This month was no exception as I was home alone so I didn't have any help making her smile or keeping her from getting away! She gave me quite a bit of attitude but we still got some good ones.

She has 8 teeth.
She walks now, almost no crawling any more!
She can point to noses when asked and says "dat" (that).
She says "momma" "dadda" and "kitty" and uses them appropriately.
She knows where her belly button is when we ask her.
She likes looking at and pointing to pictures.
Her favorite foods are grapes, cherries, green beans, and plain yogurt.
She loves going outside.
She is going down from 2 naps to 1.
She still likes being read to.
She loves baths.
She is getting good at using forks.
She likes picking things up, the bigger and heavier it is the better.
She hides behind things and pops out with a little gasp to surprise us.
She figured out how to unlock my cell phone all by herself.
She loves a little video and song called "the sound the animals make."
 













1 comment:

Joy Kerr-Owens said...

I love, love, love the feet in the mouth! :-)