Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anniversary

Jonah and I celebrated our 5th anniversary while we were in Vegas for the Shields family reunion. I put Emery to bed and my mom stayed with her while we went out. We thought about seeing a show but tickets were so expensive that we just decided to walk around The Strip and see the sights. We went through a number of the hotels, stopped in Cesar's Palace for a drink and a little food, gambled away $2 each, and had a good time with just the two of us. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves me and our baby with all his heart, who works hard to provide for us, who makes us laugh, who makes me feel better when I'm having a hard time, who is my best friend, and who is a strong man of God. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Ceiling painting The Venetian 


Glass flower things on the ceiling of The Bellagio

Jonah meets The Rock

A snail made out of flowers in the Bellagio

More from the Bellagio

We sat down on a fountain and listened to these guys for a while.

No comments: