Our Children are...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Graduation

We drove down with my parents to Anaheim on Friday to attend the graduation of Garrett Ghent on Saturday. Our parents were friends long before I was born thus Garrett is one of a few friends I have had my entire life. I can't say enough how much we love the Ghents, they are very special people to us. So when we were invited to attend the graduation we were happy to be able to show our support for Garrett. Good job finishing Garrett and may God bless you as you start med school in the fall!
 

 
After the ceremony we had lunch with Vickie, Garrett, and Garrett's friend Nathan (who also graduated), and Nathan's parents. We went to the Leo's which is the best Mexican restaurant ever. Ken Ghent was the one who introduced my dad to Leo's way back when and it's been the place to eat ever since. I can't remember ever eating at Leo's with any Ghents before so it was fun to be there with them.
 
One of the best things about Leo's is their cheese chips. So much cheese, yum!!
 
We hit some traffic on our way home for about an hour.
 
We stopped for gas and got some refreshments, Emery enjoyed hers.

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Leo's cheese chips!!!!!

Heather said...

Well, I'm jealous of all that :-)